Faststream Recruitment is working exclusively with Navigare Capital Partners who are seeking an experienced and self-driven owners Operations Manager specialist to join their operations team.
You will become part of a small team operating the fleet and ensuring coordination between charterers, vessels and technical managers runs smoothly.
Navigare Capital Partners was founded in 2017 and is the Manager of Maritime Funds, with Danish Pension Funds as cornerstone investors. The first fund owns and manages 16 vessels within dry cargo, containers and tankers and has an LNG newbuilding for delivery in 2021. In addition to the first fund, they have recently opened a second fund. Strategically the owned vessels are engaged in long-term TC out contracts.
You will be part of their operations team, working closely with their technical team and external partners to ensure efficient operation of the owned fleet.
The Operations Manager will manage the multi-segment fleet of Time Chartered Vessels and play a key role in building the structure of the operations platform, driving the continuous improvement of the department.
Navigare Capital is a small, dedicated and expanding organisation and you will be responsible for ensuring the Time Charter contracts are executed as agreed.
Other responsibilities include:
- monitoring vessel performance
- speed claims handling
- developing procedures and documenting new initiatives
- providing input for new potential acquisitions from an operational perspective
- owners operation
- ensure timely coordination between Charterers, Vessel and Technical Manager
For this position you will require:
- significant shore-based operations experience in direct vessel commercial operations and be able to act independently as required.
- basic knowledge of technical issues and maritime legal knowledge
- experience within LNG & gas, dry cargo, chemicals or offshore is a plus, but not essential.
The position will suit a full-time professional however, those seeking flexible working hours are also encouraged to apply. Home-based working is not available.
- a challenging and rewarding role with a lot of responsibility
- an opportunity to develop experience with the operation of vessels from an Owners perspective
- collaboration with other functions and the opportunity to obtain a broad understanding of tasks related to acquisition and ownership of vessels
- early entry into a fast-growing company
- attractive remuneration and employee benefits
- a supportive and professional working environment
Navigare Capital Partners is working exclusively with Faststream Recruitment Ltd for this position and all applications will be handled by Jonathan Pearse of Faststream Recruitment.
If you would like to apply for or discuss the position of Operations Manager at Navigare Capital Partners, please send your CV or contact: