This is a full-time office-based role, so all applicants must already reside or be willing to relocate to this location. Sponsorship is offered, as well as housing and car allowance.
As the Senior Crew Manager, you will report to the Fleet Manager, and be responsible for the smooth operation of the Crewing Department for a fleet of yachts.
Candidates who have served onboard yachts as Pursers, Interior Managers or candidates who have Crewing experience are highly encouraged to apply.
- Responsible for creating and developing policies and procedures to support onboard culture
- Provide expert guidance on a variety of Crew HR matters
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders, including Clients, Crew, and the internal Team
- Ensuring all seafarers are fully vetted, trained and qualified
- Maintaining records
- Conducting crew changes in compliance with the Seafarers’ Employment Agreement and owners’ requirements
- Travel arrangements
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 Years land-based HR/Crewing experience or experience working at Sea, as an Officer or Purser
- Superyacht experience is desirable but not essential
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken) and Computer Literacy
- Willing and able to travel frequently
- Strong leadership skills, the ability to motivate others
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience dealing with sensitive matters
- Absolute discretionary and confidentiality
If you are interested please apply or contact Joeleen.Rowe@faststream.com