Silverstream Technologies has successfully developed and deployed a market-leading clean marine technology solution over the last ten years - The Silverstream® System. Our Air Lubrication System (ALS) fundamentally changes the interaction between water and a vessel's hull, creating a carpet of microbubbles that coats the flat bottom of a vessel. As a result, frictional resistance is reduced - dramatically improving a vessel's fuel consumption and associated emissions.
This key role is to provide Marine Project Management expertise to Silverstream Technologies Operations team. You will be acting as the main Customer interface with Owners, Charterers, Yards, Installation Contractors and Class Societies managing the newbuild and retrofit integration of our ALS technology onto ships around the world. The typical project duration varies from 12-24 months depending on the project lifecycle and the role may also require you to manage multiple projects at a given time.
- Full technical project management of a portfolio of projects
- Coordinate engineering activities to adapt our system and standard products to meet individual project design requirements.
- Act as main point of contact with customers.
- Develop and present technical and commercial arguments effectively.
- Coordinate internal resources, supply chain and sitework activities throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage project scope, deliverables, document registers and project schedules.
- Projects Controls and forecasting.
- Project risk management.
- Change management.
- Project launch process with the Sales team upon contract signing.
- Manage the project handover process with the Customer Support team upon delivery.
- Project Management Qualification desired (APM preferred)
- Higher Degree in Engineering or a relevant subject required
- Skilled in managing projects end-to-end through the complete project lifecycle. Shipbuilding, Marine, Oil and Gas project experience preferrable
- Skilled in leadership, including an ability to develop and present technical and commercial arguments effectively, influencing internal and external stakeholders accordingly
- Skilled in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Skilled in leading integration projects with multi-disciplinary aspects
- Knowledge of working with Classification Societies and their rules is preferrable
- Skilled in using project management software (MS Project is preferred)
- Knowledge of basic Intellectual Property protection is preferred
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills