This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Chief Engineer looking to make the transition and commence their shore side career or an established Project Manager looking to further their career.
As Project Manager you will enjoy a varied role. Key responsibilities of the role include managing projects and refits, monitoring the yachts certification, budgeting, ensuring that vessels adhere to class and flag requirements and planning Dry Dockings. It will be your responsibility to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget and kept to company standards. You will also enjoy regular travel to the yachts to conduct audits, inspections and visits.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Marine Engineering / Naval Architecture degree
- ISM / ISPS Lead Auditor qualification
- Up to date maritime legislation knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, responsive and proactive
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken) and Computer Literacy
- Sailed as Chief Engineer on-board Superyachts over 60M ( min 3 years)
- New build experience / shipyard
- Project Management experience in the Superyacht sector shoreside