Do you have an extensive and successful track record of Managing Key Accounts in the Maritime Lubricants product and field?
Our client is looking for a Marine Key Account Manager to join their team covering North America and Canada.
To qualify for an interview, candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business or engineering
- Good business knowledge in B2B markets preferably maritime business, Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills,
- Experience of minimum 5 years in a commercial environment
- Good knowledge about marine lubricants, their application and markets as a plus, or
- Experience of 3 to 5 years in marine or similar industries
- Language skills: English
You must have the right to work and live in the USA to apply for this role.
This position offers an excellent salary and benefits program.
Please contact me directly for a detailed discussion.