In this role you will provide crucial support to the engineering department, supporting the 24/7 operation. You will be required to work from the company’s head office in London but also travel on occasion to suppliers and ship yards for maintenance periods etc.
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Sea going experience as an Engineer
- Hold a 2nd Engineered Unlimited COC (Lower tickets may be considered)
- Have sea going experience on smaller craft
- Be willing to be based permanently in London and commute to the office daily
- Excellent communication ability as well as fluent English language skills, both spoken and written