My client is a leading global ship owner and manager family business, with a large and growing fleet of dry (bulk and container) vessels. They have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Superintendent to join their technical department in Hamburg ASAP.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall technical management of their assigned vessels. You will attend regular vessel visits, as well as plan, monitor and organise docking periods and ship repairs, amongst various other duties.
The ideal candidate for this role will: -
- Hold a Chief Engineer Unlimited Certificate of Competency (lower tickets will also be considered)
- Have extensive experience sailing as an 2nd / Chief Engineer on dry bulk, containers, RORO vessels, or similar
- Experience working ashore in a similar role is essential
- Hold the existing permanent right to live and work in the EU
- Be willing to travel globally as part of the role
The client offers an industry leading salary and benefits package. It is essential that applicants hold the existing right to live and work in the EU to be considered for this role.