We are looking for someone with a strong safety orientated background. You may have a varied vessel type experienced, experience with slow speed / RT-flex engines would be a great advantage.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining fleet in full compliance with SOLAS, MARPOL, Flag State, and Class Society regulations.
- Working with crew to troubleshoot and effectively manage repairs.
- Assigning vendors and vessel crew with maintenance and repair tasks.
- Planning and scheduling annual Flag State and Class Society surveys.
- Planning and scheduling Dry Docks.
- Supplying vessels with consumables, spare parts.
- B.S. Degree in Marine Engineering or Naval Architect.
- 1st Assistant Engineer / Chief Engineer Unlimited License.
- Previous Technical Superintendent experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a marine engineer.
- Foreign drydock experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of Classification Society and Flag State rules.