Silverstream Technologies has successfully developed and deployed a market-leading clean marine technology solution over the last ten years - The Silverstream® System. Our Air Lubrication System (ALS) fundamentally changes the interaction between water and a vessel's hull, creating a carpet of microbubbles that coats the flat bottom of a vessel. As a result, frictional resistance is reduced - dramatically improving a vessel's fuel consumption and associated emissions.
Our supply chain includes world renowned OEMs and major ship building and retrofit yards across the globe. Key relationships include OEMs, professional services providers, installation partners, logistics partners, installation yards and in-service partners.
The role of Supply Chain Coordinator is a key addition to the Silverstream Technologies team, reporting directly to the Operational Supply Chain Lead the role holder is primarily responsible for; (a) providing functional assistance in support of the end-to-end procurement process; and (b) Updating and maintaining supplier assessment and certification records.
Support Project Engineers in the operational creation and execution of all necessary procurement activities.
- Develop and drive best practices and targets related to purchasing, invoicing, and logistics.
- Prepare and support invitations to tender and subsequent evaluation.
- Issue award of contracts.
- Prepare documentation for purchase order systems.
- Liaise closely with Planning, Contracting, Finance and Compliance teams.
- Investigate and resolve contract and invoice queries.
- Support customer commercial and contract management activities across all projects, including the bidding phase.
- Review and track all orders.
- Verify supply chain compliance with the Company’s QHSE requirements.
- Procurement – experience in PO execution through to delivery.
- Supplier relationships – Experience in fostering and maintaining supplier relationships.
- Supply Chain - International experience.
- QHSE - knowledge of current best practice requirements.
- Logistics – knowledge and familiarity of Incoterms, customs, and duties.
- Familiarity with NetSuite desirable.
- Place of work: Flexible working option, head office is in Central London.