To support continuing growth and to maintain their exceptional level of service, my client is looking for a Service Engineer to join their team based in Connecticut.
This role requires someone with a lot of experience in service engineering, preferably with Mechanical and electrical systems and PLC programming logic.
Candidates must be able to read and understand P&ID
The Focus of the position will be to provide after sales service field service via vessel attendance and remote troubleshooting. Duties will include:‐
- Troubleshooting, Repair and technical service for installed equipment.
- Chemical resupply support.
- Responding to customer correspondence on technical issues.
- Detailed reporting on jobs and clear communications with co-workers.
- Tracking and supporting a fleet of systems as a part of Vessel Delegate program.
- Customer Training
At least 5 years of related working experience, preferably with field service and/or technical areas and working experience in Marine industry
- Excellent Health and Safety Awareness
- Experience in working with Chemicals an advantage.
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written.
- A right to work in the USA