Do you have a proactive mindset for cultivating new business opportunities?
Do you possess expertise and proficiency in the defense industry?
In your new role you will;
- Engage extensively in key stakeholder network mapping, including governments, Navies, Naval Shipyards, and prime contractors.
- Demonstrate a keen ability to identify emerging business opportunities
- Take charge of project management across the entire lifecycle of projects
- Exhibit leadership qualities to drive growth and development of the defense resolutions team
- Conduct market analysis for both current and upcoming Naval programs
- You will have passion and deep knowledge and expertise in the marine sector
- You will have exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- You will possess strong conceptual sales abilities and influential power
- You will have an entrepreneurial mindset with a goal-oriented approach, capable of developing tailored solutions for clients
- You must have the ability to navigate multicultural environments, build relationships, and lead diverse teams
- You will be a strategic and forward-thinking, with a positive and proactive work style
- You will possess experience in strategic business development
Location: Hybrid working environment with extensive global travel
- An excellent salary, bonus, and benefits package
- Hybrid working with frequent international travel
- Excellent professional opportunities for career growth and development
- Have the autonomy to make your own business decisions
If you think this is your ideal next career move then please contact us today by submitting your application