In this role, you will be responsible for advising, monitoring and supporting on all QHSE activities, such as attending vessel visits, carrying out training and coaching, carrying out internal and external QHSE audits, investigating incidents and accidents, and ensuring everything is reported and logged in the system.
This will be a great role for a UK based Deck Officer looking to transition ashore for the first time. Day to day, you will have a good mix of time spent out and about on the vessels and with the crews as well as office based admin time.
The Ideal candidate will have: -
- Office of the Watch Unlimited Certificate of Competency minimum
- Sea going experience in rank as 2nd Mate / Chief Officer / Safety Officer
- Ideally have sailed on offshore vessels
- Shore based experience desirable but not essential
- Be prepared to undertake regular travel as required