Faststream are working with the world’s leading provider of satellite antennas and terminals, searching for an experienced Product Manager.
As a Product Manager you will be part of a team that is charged with a product line contribution to our business, from increasing profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company.
- Own the product life cycle from strategic development to Go-to-Market
- Work directly with customers to understand technical requirements from a business and technical perspective
- Work closely with the Product Management team and Sales to understand industry needs and create new business opportunities.
- Define and support the creation of the product roadmap and strategy
- Attend Sales meetings when required to provide technical product support, long-term vision highlights or other relevant product information
- Present new product and ideas to customers and executive leadership, and serve as the overall business owner of the product
- Faciltate and conduct Proof of Concept (POC’s) and Demos to customers and partners
- Capable of translating and explaining complex technical information to clients and partners, focusing on revealing how a product can solve specific problems.
- 3-4+ year experience as Product Manager or Product Ower in Satellite or Wireless communications domain
- Developing cost and pricing models
- Bachelors Degree or work equivalent
- Working knowledge of Project/Program Management principles
- Comprehensive understanding of Marine Stabilized VSAT terminal technology
- Right to work in the UK
- Work for a global leader in the industry
- Have the opportunity to travel with work around
- Develop and grow with a renowned and established organisation