Our client is searching for an experienced Product Manager to ensure the company drives a timely approach to product delivery for their Saas product, reporting into the Head of Product.
- Writing epics and user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Collaborating with Product Team to ensure a standardised format that enables cross team understanding
- Communicate business problems and value statements effectively in order to facilitate prioritisation discussions with CPO, team members and stakeholders
- Ensure transparency on decisions through clear documentation for business and technical
- Be analytical - break down complex problems and effectively use data and analytics layered against high-quality user research to inform the direction of the product
- Work closely with designers, developers and QA to ensure scope and business problems are understood
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in Product Management ideally with a relevant qualification
- Experience in the Commercial Maritime segment would be advantageous, especially in the Chartering (pre and post fixtures), Procurement or Fleet Operations areas.
- Experience working Agile methodology
- Experience with Saas products
- Competitive overall package
- Remote work
- Work part of a global company with a positive culture and a diverse workforce over 18 countries