The Company -
My client are a desired place to work and have a reach across many sectors of Energy, Engineering and construction around the world. They have over 40,000 people working for them to make sure all areas are covered with the smartest hard-working people there are.
The Role -
Be a major part of the Piping team that conducts all concept's, FEED and design services for onshore and offshore projects in Oil & Gas. The Engineer team will involve various activities such as, Layout, material specification, stress analysis and piping designs.
- To work independently but accountable to the Lead Pipe Stress Engineer for delivery of design engineering activities with respect to project delivery whilst meeting requirements for quality, technical safety, schedule and cost.
- Ensure pipe stress scopes are completed on time, on budget, and the required level of quality.
- Participation in project design and safety reviews
- Preparation of Pipe Stress design deliverables, including studies, detail design deliverables and close out.
- Activities cover feasibility/conceptual studies through FEED and detail design for onshore and offshore Brownfield projects.
- Providing technical expertise in respect to pipe stress engineering, application of international standards, and compliance to Client specifications.
- Preparing man-hour estimates, CTRs and input to schedule on units/projects for which Senior Engineer is responsible.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Experienced in working with other disciplines and sections to meet delivery dates.
- Experienced in planning, progress monitoring, forecasting and reporting.
- Highly experienced Pipe stress engineer with sound technical background and expertise.