This role will provide the opportunity to make a difference as part of a global and sustainable Classification Society, who are pioneering the safety and performance of new technologies in the maritime industry.
As an Electrical Plan Approval Engineer you will review and validate design drawings of electrical and automation installations on ships, offshore units, and marine equipment in accordance with Class Rules and Statutory Regulations. You will be advising customers, not only locally but also abroad on their challenges, providing subject matter expertise on new rules and regulations.
You should be educated to an MSc or BSc level in Electrical, Power or Automation Engineering, preferably with maritime, offshore or renewables experience. Alternatively, you could have sailed onboard as a Chief Electrical Engineer or ETO.
With locations across Europe, you should be located close to a local office and able to spend in-person time with the team.
Suitable office locations:
- Gdansk, Poland
- Oslo, Norway
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Hamburg, Germany
- Turku, Finland
- Opportunity to work for a globally recognised and market leader
- A challenging and independent job in a busy international marine environment
- Opportunities for personal development and growth
- A training program to ensure individual training needs are met
- Competitive remuneration packages and benefits