Safety at Sea has developed a unique set of software products to support operators, shipyards, and ship designers in efficiently managing the requirements for ship regulations during design and operation.
As Junior Engineer you will be joining the consultancy team and will be responsible for providing direct analysis services with the use of the software products as well as supporting the deployment of the product to customers' sites.
This is a hybrid role with great career progression and the opportunity to travel.
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering subject
- Background in computer modelling
- Understanding of the maritime industry
- Familiar with IMO regulations
- Familiar with passenger vessel design practices
- Experience in CAD modelling
- Knowledge of systems onboard vessels
This is a rewarding opportunity to join a leader in the safety of life at sea. This role comes with competitive salary and a great benefits package.