- Responsible for managing internal interfaces within Project team and ensuring that the flow/distribution of information across all teams are performed in a seamless manner through an organised interface plan/matrix.
- Responsible for managing external interfaces and ensuring that the flow/distribution of information across all stakeholders is performed in a seamless manner through an organised interface plan/matrix.
- Attend regular interface meetings with COMPANY and/or other Contractors and identify any clashes of the Project Schedule with other installation Contractors working in the same field at the same time.
- Develop and maintain a SIMOPs management plan to ensure as much as possible minimal SIMOPs with other installation contractors and minimum disruption to Project Schedule.
- Developing and implementing interface management plans to ensure that the interfaces are professionally managed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Providing regular interface status reports to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Identify as early as possible any pinch points, bottlenecks, clashes in any of the internal/external interfaces and communicate this promptly to the respective key stakeholders, including Project Manager, PCM, POM, Package Managers to determine any cost and schedule impact to be incurred.
- Facilitate and expedite the required information from respective stake holders to ensure none of this information lies on critical path and cause project delays.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry including experience managing offshore interfaces.
- Relevant experience working on previous EPCI, or T&I offshore construction projects is preferred
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop and implement interface management plans and interface testing plans
- Knowledge of offshore regulations and standards, including safety regulations and environmental regulations.
- Experience with interface management software and tools.
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA no: 09C3403