- Be the global system administrator for Oracle HCM.
- Support the Oracle system separation project following an acquisition.
- Manage the quarterly release/updates process, including regression testing, tracking bugs, updating user guides, and communicating changes to stakeholders.
- Liaise with consultants from Oracle HCM AMS team.
- Educate stakeholders on enhancement opportunities and process improvements through new functionality delivered during system updates.
- Analyze user requirements by working closely with internal teams to gather requirements, design, build, test, and deploy HCM functionality and processes for existing and new modules.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 1-3 years of Oracle HCM administration, configuration, and reporting experience.
- Sound understanding of key HR processes.
- Experience working and collaborating with a HR team
- Excellent human relations, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong analytical, logical reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well both independently as well as part of a team.