Leading the way in digitalizing the maritime industry to vastly improve the efficiency of processes throughout the industry.
A vital part of the business, working closely with CCO & VP Group commercial strategy, researching and analyzing market data and helping put together a go to market strategy over a variety of diverse projects.
- Evaluate business process, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement and developing execution strategies to support the groups Go To Market ambitions.
- Working closely with VP, Group Commercial Strategy to provide input in budgeting and forecasting for sales, marketing and business planning to achieve organizational objectives
- Work closely with VP, Group Commercial strategy and other commercial team members in providing data-backed recommendations to support effective decision making
- Perform strategic analysis and prepare financial models to support strategic planning activities
- Support the commercial organization in executing/ implementing new commercial strategies
- MBA or Similar degree
- Prince2 qualifications
- Commercial experience as well as analytical
- Experience in Saas whether in Maritime, Banking or Consultancy
- Can be based in UK or across Europe
- Work for a leading company in digital solutions within maritime
- Be part of a rapidly growing company with exceptional opportunities for career development
- Competitive salary and benefits