Lloyds Register is more than a corporate entity reporting directly to shareholders; the organisation is wholly owned by the Lloyd's Register Foundation, a global charity that saves lives by investing in public safety research and funding global projects and charities whilst shaping the industry's future through the development of innovative technology for the next generation of assets.
There has never been a better time to join LR as they have recently embarked on a journey of rapid transformation and growth following the divestment of their Business Assurance and Inspection Services divisions.
Faststream are delighted to have been selected to enter into a global talent partnership with LR to support their rapid growth and transformation by delivering talented individuals who are ready to embark upon career defining journeys.
As a Global Key Account Manager you will be tasked to grow the business and optimise the profitability of the assigned Global Key Account customer portfolio. You will develop and build strong relationships to fully understand the clients requirements, ensuring full commercial maximisation of the account. It is crucial that you are excellent at development key relationships across all levels of the account, including c-suite level.
- Craft customer-focused strategies that deliver positive impact for customer, which will lead to sustainable and profitable growth for LR.
- Ensure strategic relations are developed and maintained between LR senior management and client senior management, leading the engagement from the top.
- To manage and co-ordinate the building of multi-level relationships between LR and the customer organisation.
- Build appropriate relationships at senior levels across customer, partners and own business and communicate effectively ensuring you take the team internally and the customer with you.
- Manage the preparation maintain and review of key account plans, pull together the strategic actions into defined themes which can be communicated to the business and then drive to execution across the business. To deliver on short- and long- term objectives as defined by the relevant Key Account plan(s).
- Identify new business opportunities and lead the collaboration effort with Business Stream Managers to identify and realise cross-stream business opportunities ensuring LR is best placed to win.
- Develop clear commercial strategies that create true ‘win- win’ for all parties and lead to profitable growth in the account(s).
- To effectively manage a cross functional Customer Excellence Team, and bring in skills and competences as required by the changing needs of the customer.
- Deploy effective negotiating and selling strategies in the key account and internally, using other resources as required to achieve outcomes.
- Lead promotion and communication of LR products and services to client directly, and arrange appropriate visits, presentations and local /global seminars as required. This includes proposal preparation and presentation. Working with the CMO team to develop marketing strategy for key account(s).
- Monitor, report on, upload to SFLightning and disseminate as appropriate all client meetings and visits as well as all aspects of competitor activity for client and general client activity. Understand the analysed patterns of client meetings and develop strategies to act on them.
- Significant knowledge and understanding of business strategy and goal setting
- Ability to research and analyse market dynamics, interpretation of results and determination of likely outcomes and associated actions required
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within organisations and to influence successfully and openly at all levels – both inside our organisation and outside in the business.
- Understanding of and capability to lead Creation of business and financial value propositions
- Ability to understand and assess complex and sometimes unfamiliar situations, visualise solutions and see through to resolution.
- Strong commercial awareness. Ability to develop strategic action plans based on input from key persons.
- Strong team spirit. Demonstrate professional people skills and promote a team working environment across the all areas of LR