The company and the division in particular has seen steady growth and therefore this unique opportunity has become available.
As a technical superintendent you will be accountable for the management and operation of ships that are delegated to them in an efficient way and always following best ship management practices.
The ideal candidate will have the following essential experience
- Relevant Engineering and Naval Architecture Qualification/Relevant Sea going experience as a marine engineer
- Shore based experience in a similar role
- Experience of sailing or technically managing cruise vessels would be desirable
- Good communication skills
- Strong English language skills
Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered.