Your duties will include:
- Ensuring all vessels are following all safety and environmental policies
- Overseeing port safety, bridge management, and cargo handling.
- Leading and managing vessel crews to achieve safe and efficient vessel operation.
- Ensuring all vessels follow Flag State, Port State, and terminal policies
- Managing the speed and performance, letters of indemnity and under keel clearance
- Responsible for responding to customers on vetting closures and ensure vessels meet stake holder requirements
with experience and knowledge of HSEQ and managing multiple vessels.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to propel their career forward within a growing fleet and opportunities for career progression.
The company will offer a relocation allowance and a comprehensive benefits package plus an annual performance bonus.