The Fleet Analyst will be supporting the commercial aspects of the fleet operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Commercial Head of Shipping to monitor and update Fleet Charter Status, providing necessary information to relevant parties.
- Maintain an organized inventory of technical documents and memberships, ensuring they are up to date.
- Stay informed about the latest database information in coordination with Technical Managers.
- Keep the Fleet List on the company’s website regularly updated.
- Record and track all approved by the Accounts department.
- Addressing any inconsistencies or errors in collaboration with the Master.
- Coordinate with international office to resolve software malfunctions on Fleet Vessels.
- Assist in data management for emission control programs, including retrieving and processing data, producing accurate reports, and liaising with Technical Managers and third-party service providers as needed.
- Diploma in Maritime Studies, Nautical Engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
- Proven experience within the maritime industry with ship owner/operator or ship management.
- Understands the Compliance and Technical aspects of a vessel will be advantageous.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software, such as Excel, MS Office, Outlook, or similar platforms.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to interact effectively with cross-functional teams.
Sasha Josri (EA Reg no: R21100057)
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA Licence no: 09C3403