Our clients are a one of the world’s leaders in the marine products and services industry with a particular focus on the maritime and oil and gas markets. With an impeccable pedigree, a global reach and strong brand equity my clients are looking to add a high-performing and experienced Customer Service Executive to their team in Singapore.
You will be responsible for:-
- Coordinating and processing of customer orders and related jobs, receive and register enquiries/orders in the system and ensuring all the information is correct.
- Identify business development opportunities through customer conversations
- Issue delivery instructions to the logistics and supply chain departments
- Keep customer informed of changes or updated in the order status
- Resolve and escalate any order related problems and service recovery if appropriate
- Pro-actively promote our products and services to any customer when the opportunity arises
- Provide technical support and advice to customers
- Support and assist Sales where necessary
- Maintain accurate information in the system
- Coordinate with other departments when needed
Should you wish to discuss this interesting position in more detail, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org