For over 25 years, my client has led the way in superyacht sales, charter, and management, and continues to make waves throughout the luxury world. As a company founded on values of respect, loyalty and transparency, this is truly an environment in which talented employees are supported and encouraged to grow.
The Digital Writer role represents a fantastic opportunity for a skilled professional to step into the wonderful and unique world of superyachts. Through building connections with global press and generating stand-out written content, this role offers the chance to flourish with a company that continues its upwards trajectory.
- Working with the Marketing Coordinator, Digital Exec, DACH & US PR Exec, produce written content across multiple platforms to promote the company and their services.
- In collaboration with Digital Marketing exec, devise and execute annual content plan in alignment with SEO strategy.
- Regular production of exclusive articles, interviews and content for feature on company website
- Regular brand content ideas for lifestyle - develop outreach and investigate initiatives to increase brand awareness with features, destinations and itineraries.
- Work with brokers and senior management to gather thought leadership ideas and content, and effectively communicate valuable information to their audience in a digestible manner.
- Write and distribute industry press releases regularly in line with the company tone of voice
- Point of contact for full creation of all bespoke itineraries and destination guides and host in group location for brokers' access
- Research and source information / images to create itineraries (i.e. Gocek to Bodrum in 7 days)
- Work with graphic designer to create ads and banner ads
- Support yacht push campaigns for brokers with PR and editorial as required
- Produce monthly report for all content produced
- Liaise regularly with DACH & US PR exec to align all marketing content
- Manage media contact and distribution list
- Assist brokers with yacht content for website as needed
- Excellent written English skills, and proven ability to produce high quality editorial coverage.
- Experience developing content strategy which aims to connect with niche demographic.
- Superyacht / luxury editorial experience is a plus but not essential. Existing PR network within the luxury market would also be very beneficial.
- Team player with willingness to assist with editorial and content requests from brokers and staff.
- Deep understanding of on-page SEO best practices.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with multiple, tight deadlines
In return my client offers
- Participation in the company’s auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Individual private health insurance following successful completion of the probationary period (six months)
- 25 (working) days holiday per annum plus all bank (national) holidays as applicable to the UK.
- Very friendly, supportive, and encouraging working environment