This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Chief Purser, Deck Officer or Captain to take the next step in their career shoreside in this permanent full time role, office based with some travel.
As a Client Manager you will enjoy a varied role. Key responsibilities of the role include coordinating yacht management service deliverables for a portfolio of yachts and managing key relationships with Clients, Captain and Crew, conducting regular Management visits as well as identifying commercial opportunities. As Client Manager you will be required to assist with compliance and DPA delegated responsibilities reporting on all relevant safety & security related matters and manage the complete on/off boarding process. It will be your responsibility to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget and kept to company standards.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Deck Officer / Chief Purser or Captain level with extensive ISM knowledge or minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in Yacht Management
- Extensive maritime experience, Captain, Deck Officer, Pursers considered
- Yacht experience is preferred, but not essential
- Qualified ISM & ISPS auditor preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Shore based experience is an advantage
- Strong relationship manager with a track record in Client account management
- Ability to remain composed in demanding situations
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skill
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Fluent English language skills and Computer Literacy
To find out more please email your CV to Vanessa.Haddacks@faststream.com to arrange a confidential call.