This role is specifically looking for someone with strong chinese language proficiency and will be focusing on the Far East Trade in Parcelling, Breakbulk and Project Cargoes.
Are you looking to be part of an expanding elite team?
- the given flexibility to grow.
- competitive remuneration package
- be a part of reputable and high achieving team aiming for the same goal.
- To arrange the transportation of cargoes by finding the appropriate ships, negotiating rates, and coordinating logistics with clients, ship owners, and brokers, cargo owners.
- responsible for managing the contracts between the ship owners and the customers, ensuring that all terms and conditions are met.
- have valuable experience in Chartering, particularly with breakbulk, parcelling and Project Cargoes (a proven track record would be an advantage)
- Have the hunger to build and grow with the company.
- should be familiar with Dry bulk and have handled a variety of vessels.
- driven, humble, team player, independent, strong communicator, willing to learn and confident.
LiLynn Loong (EA Reg no: R22107663)
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA License no: 09C3403