Silverstream Technologies has successfully developed and deployed a market-leading clean marine technology solution over the last ten years - The Silverstream® System. Our Air Lubrication System (ALS) fundamentally changes the interaction between water and a vessel's hull, creating a carpet of microbubbles that coats the flat bottom of a vessel. As a result, frictional resistance is reduced - dramatically improving a vessel's fuel consumption and associated emissions.
In support of our overall business growth, a position has arisen for a Business Administrator in the Customer Support function with wide ranging accountabilities and the opportunity to develop this new position and make a real impact to the department and business. The role will report to the Head of Customer Support and is intended to provide a broad and interesting scope of engagement with a specific focus on asset administration and general support during the in-service ownership phase of our contracts.
- Asset Management of all versions controlled or serialised elements of the Silverstream® System on the installed fleet.
- Administration of service contracts and one-off service interventions and/or parts supply.
- Departmental lead/link with supply chain and accounting functions within business
- Travel management for Customer Support Team and other depts when required
- Departmental Champion for Information Systems administration (such as SharePoint, Teams, ERP and Warranty/Tech Support management tools)
- Management and tracking of Customer Bulletins
- Support publication of training literature and media for ship operators
- General administrative support to the Customer Support Team, such as diary management, meeting, and PowerPoint deck preparation
- Expense claim reviews in accordance with Travel and Expenses Policy
- Document template management to maintain branding and formatting
- Equipment purchasing in support of the function
- Management of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the Team
- Wide ranging experience in an Administrator type role within a Customer Support/Service environment, ideally including experience of asset management
- Strong Office 365 skills including MS Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Previous experience in Information System administration is desirable, for example a major ERP or CRM system (Salesforce, SAP, NetSuite, or equivalents)
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
- Dynamic personality, happy to take ownership of tasks, must possess positive attitude and relish planned and unplanned challenges which are often time sensitive
- The highest levels of confidentiality are essential