- Coordinate port calling activities, monitor ship arrivals and departures.
- Prepare quotations and proforma disbursements as required by clients, ship-owners and shipping lines
- Manage resource planning, optimize utilization of resources, acquire and allocate resources to support operations
- Service clients account, liaise with clients on status of cargo clearance
- Update clients on ship activities and status of port clearance
- Liaise with local agencies on daily work matters
- Ensure compliance to statutory formalities and factual declarations
- Process all formalities and declarations in a timely manner to ensure smooth entry/departure of ships assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Maritime, Ship Management or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in related field, preferably maritime industry
- Proficiency in MS Office(Words,Excel) and work under pressure.
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, able to establish a strong relationship with the industry
EA Reg no: 23114869
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA no: 09C3403