As a member of the Miami based Charter Management Department, you will join a team that acts as Central Agents for a prestigious fleet of large motor and sailing yachts ranging from 35m to 109m.
The Associate Charter Manager is responsible for a large variety of administrative and marketing tasks which include.
- Charter Management of a smaller number of yachts.
- Building strong internal & external working relationships.
- Consulting with yacht owners re planning, scheduling, charter enquiries & bookings.
- Negotiating charter terms and maximising charter bookings for the owners.
- Co-ordination of Charter Agreements.
- Accounting for charter funds and organising bank transfers to owners, captains, brokers and in house accounting.
- VAT processing applicable on charter fees, fuel, and delivery fuel etc.
- Assisting with marketing and marketing strategies, including the company Annual Charter Directory, yacht electronic presentations, departmental industry updates, announcements, electronic mailings, broker updates and brochure distribution.
- Assisting with Charter show attendance arrangements.
- Assisting in the production of time sensitive monthly and Annual reports.
- Periodic visits to your appointed yachts and attendance at networking events.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- A high degree of computer literacy, specifically with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat & Photoshop
- Fluency in English both written and spoken at a high professional level
- Ability to prioritise and complete time sensitive tasks
- A high degree of attention to detail, capable of checking/ recording information accurately
- Initiative-taking, able to solve problems and manage their own time
- Competent with numeracy
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Discretion, a good collaborator, and an interest in yachting preferred.
- Experience working on yachts, in a Yacht Management Company or the Maritime Industry.
- An interest in marketing and creative design
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work for a leading global superyacht brokerage business. Candidates must have the existing legal status to live and work in the USA. This position does not offer sponsorship. Applicants must be a US National or hold a Green card, no exceptions will be considered.
To find out more please email your CV to Vanessa.Haddacks@faststream.com