- To develop new business and manage Corporate Accounts through the development of sound business relationships. This is the first level account manager assignment and generally involves providing feedback from users to corporate executive personnel
- Lead negotiations with dealers to secure service contracts, with a focus on conquest accounts
- Assist Dealers and Sales Managers in identifying new sales opportunities promptly
- Establishing productive partnerships with internal stakeholders and major clients is crucial to attaining sales goals. The position involves collaborating with senior management to devise and execute marketing plans tailored to key industries and clients. Additionally, the role entails enlisting the support of the company and Dealer resources to ensure continued customer satisfaction
- Promote new solutions and upgrades for transformational growth to customers
- Consult with various departments regarding the direction and strategies that key industry leaders will be adopting in the future
- Consult with dealers and districts on the subject of sales and service support of products to “corporate account” customers
- Travel in the field to monitor and resolve issues regarding customer satisfaction and future product needs
- Make regular visits to job locations, foreign and domestic, to provide advice and counsel to potential customers
- Ensure that account decision-makers have been fully exposed to the features/ benefits available from the company products, dealers, and marketing before they finalize purchasing decisions
- Degree in Engineering highly preferred or equivalent experience with 10+ years of specific industry experience.
- Able to deal with sensitive issues and/or persuade others on new methods of equipment application, new technology, and distribution methods.
- Previous field experience as a fully contributing member on significant projects and/or teams.
- Work with a global leader in their field
- Global travel up to 50%
- Highly competitive salary package and benefits