This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with a maritime background to start or continue a shoreside career with fantastic career progression prospects.
The main objective is to provide guidance to owners & support to vessel Captain & Crew as well as an efficient and proactive management service to the Owners, Owners representatives and Captains for their assigned vessels.
This is an office-based role, and you must have the right to live and work in the USA, ONLY applicants that possess either a valid Green Card or a US Passport will progress through the selection process. No sponsorship is offered as part of the package.
Key responsibilities of the role are varied and can include:
- Preparing annual budgets
- Working closely with the Captains and Engineers in ensuring the yachts maintenance is managed
- Organizing annual dry dockings
- Monitoring the yachts certification
- Ensuring that vessels adhere to class and flag requirements
- Regular yacht visits
- Crew management
It will be your responsibility to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget and kept to company standards. You will also enjoy regular travel to the yachts to conduct inspections and visits. Liaise with vessels & owners as per Management Agreements.
Candidate minimum requirements:
- Experience in the Superyacht Industry
- Experience sailing as senior deck officer in the Superyacht sector
- Shore-based experience highly desirable
- Excellent knowledge of flag and class regulations
- Strong knowledge of ISM, ISM/ISPS auditor experience and or qualification
- Project Management experience in the Superyacht sector, refits, new builds, dry docks.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent decision-making ability
- Willingness and ability to look after Owners interests
- Well presented
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Computer literate and good with technology
- Strong attention to detail, report writing
- Willing and able to travel frequently, as and when required
Competitive salary based on experience, and the opportunity to join a leading company within the industry.