This is an office-based role, and you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand and ideally already be based in Auckland.
The Yacht Crew Operations role is an exciting new role and is responsible for a large variety of administrative tasks including:
- assisting the Crew Employer with drafting SEA's, NDA's FPC's along with payroll processing and leave monitoring.
- assisting with yacht and company ISM, ISPS and MLC audit planning.
- liaising with the Yacht Management team to ensure maritime compliance procedures are followed and deliverables are met.
- follow up on maritime compliance related findings
- maintain valid and correct certification, documentation, plans and manuals that are applicable and appropriate to each yacht
- ensure all employed crew maintain valid and relevant qualifications, certification, and documentation
- assist with maritime compliance team training and development
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- A high degree of computer literacy
- Fluency in English both written and spoken at a high professional level
- Ability to prioritise and complete time sensitive tasks
- A high degree of attention to detail, capable of checking/ recording information accurately
- Self-motivated, able to solve problems and manage their own time
- Competent with numeracy
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Experience working on yachts, in a Yacht Management Company or the Maritime Industry.
Candidates must have the existing legal status to live and work in New Zealand. No sponsorship will be offered as part of this position.
To find out more please email your CV to Vanessa.Haddacks@faststream.com.