- You monitor OVID/CMID status of all Fleet Services managed vessels, and make sure inspection processes are administered correctly in the internal database;
- You keep the 3rd party vessel database (VINE) of vetted vessels up to date, and follow up any open corrective/preventive actions;
- You update, check and maintain the OCIMF Vessel Particulars Questionnaires (OVPQ), the IMCA Vessel Particulars (CMID) and the OVID & CMID databases as appropriate in close cooperation with the Marine Assurance Officers;
- You assist with required vetting statistics (Fleet Services & 3rd party vessels) and with the preparation of internal periodical/monthly/quarterly reports for the vetting department;
- You assist in the preparation and data collection for OVMSA audits and for various client bidding questionnaires in close cooperation with the Vetting Manager;
- You handle vetting related and ad-hoc queries.
Your track record
- You have either minimum two (2) years higher technical education i.e. Naval Architect,
- Naval Engineer or Maritime Education and experience as a certified vessel engineer.
- You have working experience in the maritime industry with minimum three (3) years of sailing experience or minimum three (3) year on shore work experience with the vessel owner/operator in vessel QHSSE and/or technical superintendent position.
- You have good organisation, coordination and time-management skills with a very good attention to detail;
- You are able to interact with a variety of people in varied settings and have excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken);
- You have the ability to visit vessels, other marine assets and other FS offices when required.