In this role, you will be responsible the technical maintenance and repairs of the owned and managed Offshore Vessels. You will be responsible for managing the safe and efficient operation of the vessels, ensure maximum ship availability. You will be required to ensure the vessels are technically operational, manage spare parts for the deck and engine stores, liaise with external customers on technical and operational matters, attend dry docks, repairs and surveys amongst various other technical and operational responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Class 1 Chief Engineer Unlimited Certificate of Competency
- Sea going experience up to minimum of 2nd Engineer
- Shore based experience in a similar role
- Offshore Vessell experience essential such as PSV, AHTS, OSV etc
- Ability to be based permanently in Aberdeen