With an expanding fleet and growing operations, they are providing an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to contribute to their success.
You will be instrumental in orchestrating seamless collaboration between the ship manager, charterer, and the internal commercial team. This position reports directly to the General Manager for the CSOV division and presents a unique chance to be a key player in the company's operational efficiency.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate communication and coordination between the ship manager, charterer, and the internal commercial team.
- Generate detailed weekly and monthly reports on behalf of stakeholders.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake semi-frequent vessel visits as required.
- Contribute to strategic planning for the growth of the CSOV division.
- Demonstrated experience in offshore and/or SOV operations.
- A background in sailing, preferably up to a senior rank, or relevant shore-based experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and coordination abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The company offers a salary between £45,000 - £60,000 & an extensive benefits package, including private medical health for employees and dependents, dental care for employees and dependents, life assurance, income protection, a 10% employer pension contribution & 25 days holidays.
If this sounds like the opportunity to push your career forward, please apply.