Our client is a high-growth Trading and Operations company in the international commodity markets, specifically focusing on mineral and freight markets in the Asia Pacific region
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing all aspects of vessel operations within the relevant trade group.
- Ensure that communication with all parties including vessels, local offices, procurement department, ship managers, agents, stevedores, other associated companies and sub-contractors is done correctly and in accordance with existing work instructions and valid charter-party and contract conditions.
- Responsible for optimising the efficiency of the voyage – which includes minimising all voyage related costs and time.
- Calculate cargo intake as may be required and co-ordinate the preparation of pre-stow plans in accordance with the Voyage Planning and Execution Procedure.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in dry bulk, preferably within the Supramax, Panamax, Ultramax segment
- Self-driven with strong interpersonal skills
- A team player that can collaborate across all corporate levels
- Acquaintance with usual shipping software
Sasha Josri (EA Reg no: R21100057)
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA Licence no: 09C3403