Our client operated a fleet of OSVs, offering various services to the oil and gas industry, including platform support, transportation, and supply functions.
- Evaluation, comparison of tender vessel requirements against new building/existing vessel specification.
- Attend and manage dealing with designers, classification, and flag statutory on engineering issues.
- Liaise with designer/classification society/vendors/construction team, Shipyard or Shipbuilder for any engineering or design issues.
- Defining and reviewing technical specifications from designer and vendors.
- Liaise with vendors, ensure equipment specification meet owner, class, and customer requirements.
- Ensure design and drawings meet owner, class, and customer requirements.
- Liaise with designer and shipyard for vessel-related mechanical, piping, and HVAC matters.
- Evaluation and comparison of tender vessel requirements against new building existing vessel specification
- Responsible for New Building vessel design and engineering, to ensure vessel design meet owner and client requirements and objectives.
Should you wish to discuss this interesting position in more detail, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Low (EA Reg no: R1659869)
Faststream Recruitment Pte Ltd, EA Licence no: 09C3403