The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall technical management of their assigned vessels. You will attend regular vessel visits, as well as plan, monitor and organise docking periods and ship repairs, amongst various other duties.
The ideal candidate for this role will: -
- Hold a Chief Engineer Unlimited Certificate of Competency (lower tickets will also be considered)
- Have extensive experience sailing on dry bulk, containers, RORO vessels, or similar
- Experience working ashore in a similar role is essential
- Hold the existing permanent right to live and work in the EU
- Be willing to travel globally as part of the role
It is essential that applicants hold the existing right to live and work in the EU in order to be considered for this role.