The Senior Sales Manager is a member of the Financial Digital Solutions Sales Team and is responsible for developing new opportunities to win, delivering on new clients, and for upselling new solutions to existing customers.
- Promote brand awareness, Payment solutions, Forex, and E-Wallet to prospective customers within the maritime industry in Northern Europe.
- Plan sales and prospecting strategy for the relevant countries and define the activities to meet sales targets.
- Provide regular updates on the progress made with management and update the relevant software that monitors the sales pipeline cycle.
- Establish prospects' needs, assess the relevant services required, and prepare proposals. Understand the value drivers and negotiate the commercials for the relevant services.
- Closely collaborate with sales and marketing departments within the group to determine the best ways to promote to your region.
- The Regional Senior Sales Manager will report to the Senior Vice President of Financial Digital Solutions.
- 5 or more years of consultative/solutions sales experience in the Digital E-Wallet, Banking, or Payment sectors OR within the ship management, shipping, or maritime
- Preferably based in Denmark
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly competitive salary and sales incentives/bonus
- Customer-facing remote-first organization
- Extensive and inclusive onboarding process: you’ll be up and running in no time
- Flexibility: we encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Employment locally, but in a global and ambitious organization
- Modern performance management framework: you are supported monthly to achieve your best possible potential
- Great working culture and association with international Banking, Payments, and Shipping industries