- Provide surveying support for SURF/IRM/Survey projects throughout their entire life cycle.
- Offer technical and commercial input for tenders.
- Develop project procedures and quality plans.
- Identify necessary equipment and communicate requirements to the internal survey engineering support group.
- Attend client meetings.
- Conduct project briefings and debriefings with key survey personnel and other project staff during mobilization and demobilization periods.
- Degree in survey related science subject or professional association.
- Experience in a survey position in subsea construction support and inspection industry.
- Must have right to work in the UK.