The Company -
My client are always a desired place to work and have a reach across many sectors of Energy, Engineering and construction around the world. They have over 40,000 people working for them to make sure all areas are covered with the smartest hard-working people there are.
The Role -
Ensuring the delivery of process design deliverables on various and/or specific projects in a quality and timely manner. To continue the company's standards remain throughout and procedures are followed. You would also be responsible for the delivery, schedule, cost, supply chain and planning or the project(s). The ideal candidate will do this with a mindset on the appropriate Process input and liaise with other disciplines to ensure the design is maintained throughout the entire cycle of the project.
- Accurately measure and report progress to Process Lead.
- Manhour estimation and input to project schedule.
- Ensure that all documentation within the scope of his/her responsibility is prepared, checked and approved in accordance project-specific requirements.
- Maintain awareness of current relevant engineering technology codes and standards.
- Interface working with the other disciplines.
- Participate in Risk Review, SIMOPs, HAZID's, HAZOP's etc as required
- Capable of undertaking Process Designs.
- Chemical Engineering Degree
- Proven experience in a working within a process project environment
- Excellent understanding of safety in design.
- To be able to work to Company standard operating procedures but to be innovative when appropriate.
- Member of the Institution of Chemical Engineers and a Chartered Engineer (preferred)
- Must have the right to work in the UK