Silverstream Technologies has successfully developed and deployed a market-leading provider clean marine technology solution over the last ten years – The Silverstream® System. Our Air Lubrication System (ALS) fundamentally changes the interaction between water and a vessel’s hull, creating a carpet of microbubbles that coats the flat bottom of a vessel. As a result, frictional resistance is reduced – dramatically improving a vessel’s fuel consumption and associated emissions.
Reporting to the Project Controls and Planning Lead, the Project Controls Specialist will act as the company’s point of excellence in developing and maintaining the integrated project schedules using MS Project. This role will become a critical member of the project controls team, interfacing across all functions, to manage and update the project schedules on a regular and if required ad-hoc basis.
This role will suit to specialist with prime expertise in planning, with good understanding of project controls processes, good numerical and analytical skills, attention to detail and desire to learn, intrinsic interest to learn new skills, systems, interest in new efficient ways to control projects and provide value to project team.
Maintaining a close and positive working relationship with all functions is critical to the success of the role, as is a high degree of clarity, accuracy, and speed in executing project and schedule updates.
- Take responsibility for health and safety in all aspects of the role.
- Following company project controls development processes and schedule templates set-up, baseline, maintain, update, identify trends, identify issues, and forecast multiple projects schedules
- Review projects with the key stakeholder to ensure their agreement and acceptance
- Using company systems update schedule progress on regular basis, provide inputs to all stakeholders
- Provide schedule analysis, critical path analysis, identify and discuss the issues with Project Managers/Lead Engineers and incorporate suggested project corrective actions
- Maintain multiple projects data integrity, hierarchy, and relationship
- Design, analyse and report projects metrics using MS Excel, Power Pivot, Power BI Reporting tool.
- Contribute into development of Project Planning and Control procedures.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis from time to time.
- 3-7 years’ experience in scheduling and planning within engineering, technology, manufacturing, major equipment supplier, EPC type of project execution organisation
- Basic Knowledge of Project Execution processes and good practices
- Able to engage, report, analyse and interpret decisions into the schedule workflow
- Training will be provided about company way to execute the projects. Ability to understand basic engineering, procurement, installation, and commissioning information
- Good organisational skills, and ability to manage multiple cases at same time, even when from a remote location
- Ability to design required presentation inputs
- Good analytical, numerical analysis and forecasting skills
- Positive, optimistic, and flexible personality with “can do” attitude
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects to time and quality
- Enjoying experience working within growing project control function
- Desire to learn, grow and progress with the company.
- Good insight and training of company processes and business objectives will be provided
- Must have skills:
- o MS Project- proficient,
- o Excel – very good,
- Desirable, but not compulsory:
- o Power BI- good