Faststream are working with an exciting digital company who's product radically transforms vessel performance.
Sales Engineer to join an agile European sales team to support our Sales Managers with winning technological simulation business, achieving growth, customer satisfaction and success.
- Contribute to Order Intake achieved by Sales Managers / Sales Experts in the Marine Simulation, specifically our Marine Engineering Simulation product line in Europe.
- In close cooperation with the Sales Managers / Sales Experts, create proposition/ quotations /response to tenders and support negotiations to close deals based on company strategy and management guidelines.
- Support (potential) customer with (pre) tender requisition
- Maintain a relationship with (with respective technical parties) at the (potential) customers
- Provide market intelligence and product improvements to Product Management
- Work closely in a (regional) sales team with Sales Coordinators and Sales Managers
- Support customer trials, field tests and POC’s with product expertise and positioning to the customer
- Marine engineering experience across a wide variety of engine/propulsion types.
- Previous marine engineer certificate of competence, preferably to First or Chief Engineer level.
- Vocational Training in technical domain.
- Higher Education (Master / Bachelor) in maritime technical domain.
- Experience in the maritime sector or B2B sales.
- Willingness to travel (national and internationally)
- Ability to develop and prepare technical solutions and winning quotations.
- Work for a industry leading company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International travel with work