This is your opportunity to join Silverstream Technologies, a market leading clean technology company standing at the forefront of ship efficiency solutions and maritime decarbonisation. Silverstream are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge technology to reduce fuel burn and harmful emissions from oceangoing vessels.
As part of the exciting journey of rapid growth, Silverstream are expanding their Sales team and to recruit a high calibre Sales Director with extensive LNGC sector knowledge and connections.
Reporting To: Vice President of Sales
Location: London / Southampton office including Hybrid Working
The Sales Director will represent Silverstream Technologies in promoting its products and services to potential Customers in the LNGC segment. They will proactively develop relationships with decision-makers and stakeholder groups for the Silverstream® System, and own the sales of solutions for allocated customers, sales channels, and market segments. The role will be accountable for driving the sales process for allocated opportunities, including the review and qualification of leads and opportunities, bid strategy setting, review of customer enquiry documentation, performing business case evaluations, and customer negotiations.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Experience in sales and proposal development activity related to equipment sales within the marine sector
- A strong customer focus, be personable and presentable and be able to work effectively with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate at senior levels in the maritime industry
- Good technical knowledge of marine equipment and systems and their application
- Able to provide technical and commercial presentations both internally and to potential customers
- Degree in a relevant engineering subject
- Track record of developing marine equipment sales opportunities to closure
- Strong customer presentation skills
- Ability to develop creative solutions for marine equipment sales
- Leadership positions in the marine industry
- Strong network within the marine industry, with owners, shipyards and charterers
- Stakeholder management at multiple levels
- Demonstrable team player
- Flexi-Time with your working hours
- Hybrid Working
- Annual Bonus
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- 24/7 GP Access and Mental Health Support
- Eyecare Vouchers
- 25 days Annual Leave + Public Holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Discounted Gym Membership
If this is the role for you, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job".
Please note if you are applying from outside the UK, you must be willing to relocate and have the rights to live and work in the UK.
Successful candidates will be taken through a 3 stage interview process with Silverstream:
- 1st Stage Interview - Completed via Teams
- 2nd Stage Interview - Completed at their London HQ Office
- 3rd Stage Interview - Completed at their London HQ Office
Note: All successful applicants will receive contact from Faststream before submitting your CV to Silverstream.