Do you have what it takes to join a pioneering company who are leading the way in Satellite communications?
The primary role of the Sales Account Executive is to the manage the key accounts for the TVRO, L-Band and VSAT products through managing the sales pipeline, managing the sales process, negotiating and closing sales as well as working through a strategic business plan.
- Day-to-day management of European Accounts for TVRO, L-band and VSAT products, ensuring that each territory/Market vertical is governed in a highly reactive and professional manner.
- Actively create business development strategies to increase market share and drive new business with the assistance of the senior sales team.
- Development of a key account plan including assuring our competitive position, key stakeholders, and strategy to increase our market share.
- Conducting regular and timely sales calls to each European account, identifying strategic accounts that require a higher presence to mature effectively.
- Ensuring that any major conflicts with customers in respect to overall customer service levels and billing conflicts/issues are resolved.
- Proactively meeting with customers on a regular basis after a respective deal is matured to ensure customer satisfaction and Post Sales procedures are concluded.
- Excellent commercial skills with an ability to think creatively to mature sales opportunities.
- A high level of self-motivation and enthusiasm and capable of working within a team environment. A positive attitude, co-operative and willing to comply with the company policies and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to present and manipulate data in MS Excel as required.
- Good written/verbal communication and organizational skills essential.
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience and an understanding of the Maritime TVRO and VSAT market is preferred
- Work for a truly visionary company leading the way in Satellite communications
- A competitive base salary, pension and flexible working set ups
- Have the opportunity to develop and grow quickly within the Sales/BD Team