They provide career opportunity and growth with attractive package.
- Support risk management for trading P&L, Trading Books in various commodities.
- Generate daily reports on positions, P&L, and exposure with forward curves for trade evaluation.
- Monitor Mark-to-Market and VAR positions, advising management on trading and risk exposures.
- Collaborate closely with traders and the finance team to ensure accurate information and reconcile differences between offices.
- Ensure compliance with credit control policies, standards, and authority limits, while maintaining and updating trading system information and accurate P&L figure
- min Bachelor’s degree in economics, Finance or equivalent
- min 1 - 2 years of experienced in Risk Management of relevant industry
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills and able to perform under tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint