- Develop and maintain project budgets and cost reports.
- Track project expenses and forecast future costs.
- Conduct variance analysis and provide recommendations to management.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure that all costs are accurately captured and reported.
- Monitor project progress and identify potential cost overruns.
- Prepare financial reports for senior management.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external financial policies and regulations.
- Produce short and long-term cash flow projections.
- Financial experience within a projects environment.
- Part qualified or studying towards a professional accounting qualification - qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Experience with financial systems and software, (Preferably SAP but not essential).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Must have right to work in the UK.