They are looking to attract and engage a Product Manager to join their team in Malaysia.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in the development of their vessel performance/energy efficiency module, which will in turn enable the organisation to stay competitive in the industry, retain their market share and provide high level services to their clients.
You are not required to have experience with product management or development, but the ideal candidate must have strong experience and knowledge of digital log-books, vessel performance and energy efficiency within a ship owner or ship manager.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a comprehensive product development strategy
- Formulate a Product Road Map Strategy in compliance with Maritime regulations
- Conduct market analysis and identify product positioning versus competitors
- Participate in Product Strategies Plan in line with organizational goals
- Monitor and analyze competitors' products to achieve market positioning
- Keep up-to-date with new Maritime compliance requirements
- Ensure successful product delivery, implementation, and support
- Possess a degree in Marine Nautical Science and/or Marine Engineering and/or Naval Architecture
- Have at least 4 - 5 years of relevant working experience in maritime software
- Experience in Digital Log-books, Ship Performance and Energy Efficiency Tool, EEOI, EEXI, AER & CII, IMO DCS, UK MRV, EU MRV
- Strong knowledge of maritime operations and regulatory compliance
- Technical background and experience in Merchant shipping and/or Oil and Gas Industry